ARTISIAN VINTAGE INSPIRED JEWELRY

Monday, February 23, 2009

indiespotting

I've Been Spotted on IndieSpottingIt's been a little while since I've posted....I've been busy trying to figure out some advertising.... The Etsy forums are a great source and I've been pursuing some tips I've discovered on them. A good place is www.craftcult.com which costs $15 for a side bar ad, but there are alot of great places to get noticed for free... there's this really cool site called myshoppingconnection.com that has a whole Indie finds section, where you can submit a piece for them to display. Today I got the notice that "the magic garden" has been featured :) Where do you advertise? (here's the link)

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Want To Boost Your ClickBank Banner Commissions And Traffic?

Bannerizer makes it easy for you to promote ClickBank products using banners, simply visit Bannerizer, and get the banner codes for your chosen ClickBank products or use the Universal ClickBank Banner Rotator to promote all of the available ClickBank products.